BMW

BMW

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blog exercise #6





A. 'In the future how will, you use the 12 dimensions at your work place?'

 I will have a more open minded approach to each situation that I will face I will take in consideration all factors of both party's wither it was where they are from or what is there back round and I will take my time to carefully asses the situation and try to implement all dimensions that I had learned so that I could react in the proper way so that I can handle any situation that I encounter in day to day basses, also it will help understand more about how people think and react to each other and I can use it to my benefit.


B.'What did you learn about inter-cultural communication in this course?'

I learned that every individual has there own dimensions and there own behavior and also how can i identify these dimensions and how to response to them in a correct manor, I also learned that people get effected by there back round and culture and it has a big effect on there behavior  and they way the interact with each other, every person person can show more than one dimension in one situation and even opposite polarities to one dimension in the same situation, finally having the knowledge to understand other cultures and know how understand there behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment